Introductions

Hello,
My name is Catherine Halliwell. I am an Associate Lecturer at the Open University, UK, and I will be moderating this forum.

I currently teach chemistry and natural sciences to our undergraduate students, many of whom are part-time, distance learners, using our online resources. I love the range of backgrounds and experiences our students bring to the University.

If you wish to reply to this thread to introduce yourself to fellow participants then please do so.

Catherine

Hello Catherine
I’m Tony Mays, the ES for Open Schooling at COL. I look forward to the discussions.

Hi everyone
I am Patience from the University of Eswatini, I am an instructional designer. I am have recently joined the Institute of Distance Education and I am fascinated by the depth of the concept of openness. I am keen to learn as much as possible from fellow participants and hope to increase my knowledge of the world of learning through the use of OER and adopt principles of openness in my daily operations.

Hi all! I am Mmabaledi Seeletso. I work for Botswana Open University but am now with the University of South Africa (UNISA) as a post doctoral research fellow until March 2020.

Hi, I am Simiyu Judith a Trainer at The Kitale National Polytechnic, Kenya. I’m a participant here and looking forward to an interactive learning.
Regards.

Hello everyone

I am Kelly St. Hill. I am an instructor at the Samuel Jackman Prescod Institute of Technology, Barbados and I am looking forward to participating in this group and learning from you all as we share knowledge and perspectives.

Hi Patience,
Lovely to meet you. I look forward to your contributions in our discussions.

Catherine

Hi Kelly,
Great to meet you. Welcome to our discussions. I look forward to your contributions.

Catherine

HI Simiyu,
Welcome to our discussions. Like you I am looking forward to an interactive learning experience with fellow participants.
Regards,
Catherine

Hi Mmabaledi,
Great to meet you. I look forward to your contributions to our discussions.

Regards,
Catherine

Thank you Catherine.